Dear Counselor/High School Seniors,
The Green County Fall Nationals is a non-profit organization established in 2007. Initially designed to be a one-time entertainment event, GCFN will be celebrating its’ 9th year in September 2015 with a truck and tractor pull at the Green County Fairgrounds.
The organization is proud to be able to contribute 100% of their profits back to Green County and surrounding communities and over the past 6 years have donated over 200,000 to families and organizations in need.
Please visit our website at www.greencountyfallnationals.com to learn more about the organization which is currently sponsored by approximately 125 businesses and individuals in the area.
The continued success of our organization depends entirely on sponsorship and attendance at the event. Our logo is Pullin’ For The Community and it is our hope that we can continue this event in order to help make life a little better for individuals in our area as well as offering scholarships and other initiatives as we have done this year. Below are the details of the GCFN scholarship program:
1. This scholarship opportunity is available to all seniors who are currently attending a high school in Green County.
2. One scholarship will be offered per high school in the amount of $500. While the GPA is requested on the application, a specific GPA is not required for this scholarship.
3. Scholarship recipients must show proof that they will be attending a Wisconsin technical college or university. Scholarship payments will be made at the end of the grantee’s 1st semester (around December of 2015) at college. Each recipient must mail the scholarship provider with proof that he/she is officially registered as a student at the higher education institution around December 2015. A check will be mailed to the recipient. Recipients are expected to be committed to continuing their college education.
4. Priority will be given to applicants who have been committed to volunteerism and service in their schools and communities.
5. Application deadline is February 27, 2018.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
608-325-2299 or 608-558-4679
Congratulations on your Senior year!
Mark Hawthorn, Event Coordinator