Mark your calendars for the
17th Annual Green County Fall Nationals
September 16, 2023
Green County Fairgrounds
STARTING TIME: NOON!
Green County Fall Nationals
Tractor and Truck Pull
September 16, 2023
2023 GCFN is brought to you by...
...and after the pull, we're hosting a FREE EVENT-- with a hot, hot, hot cover band!!!
Starting right after the pull -- approx. 7 p.m.
Coming August 1st
(Only 1,500 available this year!)
Pull tickets purchased at gate are $20, but prize drawing is not included.)
Kids under 12: FREE
Visit these locations for your advanced ticket...
- Washington Implement - Monticello
- Hawthorn Tire and Sales - Monticello
- Carquest - Monroe, Freeport, Janesville locations
- Woodford State Bank - Monroe
- Sugar River Power Center - New Glarus
- Belleville Chiropractic - Belleville
- Greenwoods State Bank - Monticello, Monroe, Albany locations
- Cork Down Saloon - Blanchardville
- Horseshoe Saloon - Monroe
- ...or send a check to GCFN, 517 Washington St, Monticello, WI 53570
- Shirts with new designs available this year.
- Available at the pull -- while supplies last
540 Light Pro
Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
Light Limited Super Stocks
466 Hot Farm
4.1 Limited Pro
Two-wheel drive MOD Trucks
$1000 Cash Prize
$500 Gift Certificate - RadioShack/AT&T
$500 Gift Certificate - Monroe Furniture
$500 Gift Certificate - Pomp's Tire, Monroe
(12) $200 Cash prizes: Jordan Ag Supply, Monroe; TRAC Trucking LLC, Monticello; Matt Baker Properties, Monroe; Mt. Pleasant-Perry Middleton Mutual Insurance Co., Monticello; Preferred Transit - Monticello; Baer Ag Solutions, Monroe
...and approximately 30 more prizes from other local businesses valued at more than $100 each!!!
Cool beverages provided all day courtesy of our good friends at:
Class Lineup (Running Order)
Our 50/50 drawing can't be beat with TWO raffles held on the day of the event AND pots are usually more than $13,000!!!
To sweeten those pots, our 50/50 Sponsors, Mike's Repair and Front Street Toys from Burlington, WI, are donating $300 for each 2nd place and $200 for each 3rd place raffle.
Don't forget to bring your cash 'cuz this is going to be a great year!
Can coozies IN NEW DESIGNS will be available for purchase to benefit our local community (more details to come). Minimum donation: $3.