Mark your calendars for the
16th Annual Green County Fall Nationals
September 24, 2022
Green County Fairgrounds
STARTING TIME: NOON!
Green County Fall Nationals
Tractor and Truck Pull
September 24, 2022
2022 GCFN is brought to you by...
...and after the pull, we're welcoming back a fan favorite -- CHERRY PIE!!! -- one of the area's hottest cover bands!!!
$5 at the door
Coming August 1st
Pull tickets purchased at gate are $20. Band is $5, but prize drawing is not included.)
Kids under 12: FREE
Visit these locations for your advanced ticket...
- Washington Implement - Monticello
- Hawthorn Tire and Sales - Monticello
- Sugar River Power Center - New Glarus
- Belleville Chiropractic - Belleville
- Fuzzy's Audio and Video - Monroe
- Alter Metal Recycling - Monroe
- Greenwoods State Bank - Monticello
- Cork Down Saloon - Blanchardville
- Horseshoe Saloon - Monroe
- ...or send check to GCFN, 517 Washington St, Monticello, WI 53570
- Shirts and hats with new designs available again this year in dark charcoal and sport grey.
- Available at the pull -- while supplies last
540 Light Pro
Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
4.1 Limited Pro
Two-wheel drive MOD Trucks
466 Hot Farm
Light Limited Super Stocks
640 Pro Farm
55" LG TV - Fuzzy's Audio and Video, Monroe
$500 Gift Certificate - Monroe Furniture, Monroe
$500 Gift Certificate - Pomp's Tire, Monroe
(10) $200 Cash prizes: Jordan Ag Supply, Monroe; R. Mueller Stainless, Monroe; Trac Trucking, Monticello; Baker Trucking, Monroe; Mt. Pleasant-Perry Mutual Insurance Co., Monticello
...and approximately 30 more prizes from other local businesses!!!
Cool beverages provided all day courtesy of our good friends at:
Class Lineup (Running Order)
Our 50/50 drawing can't be beat with TWO raffles held on the day of the event AND pots are usually more than $13,000!!!
To sweeten those pots, our 50/50 Sponsors, Mike's Repair and Front Street Toys from Burlington, WI, are donating $250 for each 2nd place and $100 for each 3rd place raffle.
Don't forget to bring your cash 'cuz this is going to be a great year!
Can coozies IN NEW DESIGNS will be available for purchase to benefit our local community (more details to come). Minimum donation: $3. Thanks to Carquest/Schulz Automotive for sponsoring this effort.